POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Evaluation : Re: Evaluation Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evaluation
From: St
Date: 30 Jul 2008 03:42:26
Message: <48901b62$1@news.povray.org>
"Alain" <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote in message
> St. nous illumina en ce 2008-07-29 14:16 -->
>> "john" <joh### [at] worldcom> wrote in message
>>> On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 22:32:06 +0100, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>>

>>> The greenish wound, assuming it is not meant to be gunsmoke, looks
>>> very strange.

> In that case, the blast should be gray, with maybe a hint of red, not
> green! Same with the smoke from the winner's gun: it should be mostly
> gray, with only a narrow setreak of red/orange near the barel's end.

Yes, you know something Alain, I've never said this before, but I'm colour
blind. I always have been with green and brown apparently. This is the first
time in my life that I've realised that it's a problem. I'll have to keep a
careful watch on my colours from now on!

   Thanks for the tips. :)

      ~Steve~